- C.R. manufactures special bearings according to the specific requests of the customers, for exclusive projects; furthermore, C.R. produces perfectly interchangeable spare parts, as per customer drawings or samples.
- C.R. constantly invests in up-to-date and advanced technologies, and in the specialization of it’s human resources. Research and innovation are the main principles of focus, in order to constantly maintain a high level of reliability and quality of the products.
- C.R. is an international leader in different types of bearings. C.R. specializes in the design and construction of bearings; which allows us to fulfill the requirements of plant manufacturers and OEM builders, to the highest standard of performance.
- C.R. offers a complete range of roller bearings, both standard or custom-made. Bearings are designed for all types of environments, ranging from highly contaminated environments to high vibrations scenarios.
- C.R. is structured to provide maximum flexibility and complete bearings customization, ensuring not only the realization of a specific project, but the creation of advanced and even more efficient solutions capable of increasing the productivity of the machines on which they are installed.
- C.R. conducts all its own processing, from cutting of raw material, turning, heat treating, grinding, washing, assembling, laser marking and final testing. There is no outsourcing of any part of the process.
- Danieli group
- SMS Group
- Arcelor Mittal Group
- Thyssen Krupp Group
- SSAB Group
- Outokumpu Group
- Jindal Stainless Group
- Tata Steel Group
- Ak Steel
- Five DMS
- Andritz Herr -Voss
- Butech -Bliss •
- Voest Alpine Group
C.R. Bearings - Quality
- ISO 9001:2015 certification is underway and will be completed this year.
- C.R. constantly invests in the improvement of total quality, by researching the most advanced solutions that can lead to real increase of the efficiency and reliability of the products.
- The use and implementation of last generation equipment and machinery, along with new instruments and procedures for more specific and selective tests, represent the best and most effective guarantee on the quality of C.R. products.
- The types of steel used for our bearings are supplied by selected suppliers. Additional sample checks are conducted to confirm the chemical structure of the steel, regarding the basic characteristics and the absence of faults.
- All the parts, once the turning phase is finished, are checked by our testing department to control the conformity of the treatment.
- The dimensional tolerances are tested by calibrated instruments, and then recorded for the future working steps.
- Once the pieces have undergone heat treatment, they are checked once again to verify their conformity and precision, and the uniformity of the hardness is obtained with the Rockwell measurement process, pieces are also checked using the Vickers method.
- Each part is checked during and after the grinding phase. The dimensional tolerances, the surface finish and shape faults are checked with updated high precision instruments. Die penetrant testing is also used to look for any possible cracks in the material.
- C.R. guarantees the complete tracking of its products, thanks to a new system of laser marking. The information related to manufacturer, item code and production lot, along with the specific documentations in C.R. records guarantee at any time the analysis and detailed control of the material and the production procedures related to the specific product.
- Once assembled, the products undergo a final control to check for complete conformity. Besides checking for dimensional control, all the necessary verifications are made to guarantee the product functions according to the requirements laid out by the customer.
Back-up rollers with pivot for metal flattening machines
Tapered roller bearings Four-row
Back-up rollers without pivot
Single cylindrical back-up rollers execution in inches
Tapered rollers for conveyor belts
Cylindrical rollers for conveyor belts
Shoulder bearings for Sendzimir steel mills
Cardan joint bushings and washers